2010年7月14日 星期三

My homework

I frequently use computer to make teaching flies.For example projector camera monitor DVD player and so on.

The Audio editor and Videostudio software which two softwares I once study, but is not expert, how long time forget to use, so want to study thoroughly again . And I want to learn Swift 3DAlbum Creator software, I hope to use them edit my class websites and apply in the class and I usually use the Word Processor to make the reportstestquizteaching filepaperinstructionthe training schedulework sheets the classoom arrangement uses typeface design and post teaching material from website inquiry material….and so on methods.

Because I am an homeroom teacher.So l don’teaching computer class.But I know that my students usually use computer to make homeworkclass newspaperreportsedits photos.take testposts the searching material from website….and so on.I hope that I can use the online sofeware and skype to teach my students.

3 則留言:

  1. Sounds like you are good at WP and many softwares. What's Swift 3D for? Is it for a moovie? (by Veronica)

    回覆刪除
  2. We can use computer to learn something is a happy thing. We had a good time to do homework together.

    回覆刪除
  3. Sandy:
    You are good at WP.You can use it in your daily work.I do'nt know what is Swift 3D.It sounds interesting.I would like learn it with you.
    Eva

    回覆刪除